The DW618PK 2-1/4 HP EVS Fixed Base / Plunge Router Combo Kit w/ Soft Start has a powerful motor for routing through tough hardwood at the user's desired speed. Features precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes. The plunge base integral dust collection provides superior bit visibility.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64 in increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and remove