CASE 2-Blade Yellow Handle Fishing Knife
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-Blade Yellow Handle Fishing Knife
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The clip blade is extremely versatile, just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house
- With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge
- Smooth yellow synthetic handle is one of the most prolific throughout the knife industry
- The fish scaler will make quick work of the day's catch, with a special serrated design for easy scaling
- Hook disgorger at the blade tip used to remove the hook from the fish's mouth
This fishing knife is the ideal companion for taking along for adventures on the lake, river or ocean. This folding knife includes a long clip blade and scaler with hook disgorger and hook sharpening stone. The long clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The fish scaler blade is a special serrated design that allows ease in scaling fish. The edge is not too sharp allowing the blade to get under the fish scales and flake them off without cutting into the skin. The hook disgorger on the tip of the fish scaler blade is used to remove the hook from the fish's moth allowing for more control and safety than one would with using their fingers. The hook sharpener is a special feature only found on the fishing knife that is ideal for sharpening hooks on the go. This knife is constructed with CASE Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. This pocket knife is ideal for fishing and outdoors.