Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty Step Drill Bit, Spiral Flute, Hex Shank, 1/4 In Dia Shank
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Shockwave Impact Duty Step Drill Bit, Spiral Flute, Hex Shank, 1/4 In Dia Shank
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Most durable, fastest holes
- A dual spiral flute combined with the Rapid Strike Tip delivers up to 2X faster holes than competitive impact step bits
- With an OPTIMIZED SHOCKZONE and a titanium aluminum nitride coating, these bits last 5X longer than competitive impact step bits
- These step bits have best in class performance in impact drivers and the versatility to be used in drills
- Titanium aluminum nitride coating Rapid Strike Tip provides fast and accurate starts
Our SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty step bits are engineered to deliver the most durable and fastest impact step bit hole drilling solution. Our step drill bits are made in the USA with global materials and give you best in class performance in impact drivers with the versatility to be used in drills. The 1/4 in hex shank has an optimized SHOCKZONE body providing you with the industrys most durable shank, reducing early shank breaks. A titanium aluminum nitride coating helps deliver you 5X longer life, while the step drill bit's Rapid Strike tip and dual spiral flute produce 2X faster holes. Our 1/8 to 1/2 in step bit features 13 steps with laser engraving for a clear stop on size identification.
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum, Duct/Sheet Metal, Steel|
|Number of Flutes||2|
|Point Type||Rapid Strike|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|