Werner 4-Foot Fiberglass Leaning Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Foot Fiberglass Leaning Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- LEANSAFE Ladder Top with non-marring rubber bumper securely leans against walls, poles, corners, and wall studs, and holds tools to increase productivity
- Dropped rear rail pivot point gets ladder closer to your work
- Color and branding differentiates LEANSAFE from standard stepladders
- Rail latch with single action opening and closing locks the rear rail to the front rail to keep the ladder in leaning mode
- Curved footpad on front feet maximize surface contact with the ground in both leaning mode and stepladder mode
- Double riveted slip-resistant Traction-Tred steps
- Back-up plates reinforce all top connectors
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- EDGE360 bracing protects the ladder feet from every angle
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- 4 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in step ladder mode has a maximum standing height of 1 ft 8 in and a maximum reach height of 8 ft 4 in
- 4 ft LEANSAFE leaning ladder in leaning mode has a maximum standing height of 10 in and a maximum reach height of 7 ft 3 in
The L6204 Fiberglass 4 ft Leaning Ladder is ideal for the professional. With a duty rating of 300lb, it features the LEANSAFE ladder top that secures tools and accessories, and is uniquely designed to securely lean against flat wall surfaces, wall corners, poles, and wall studs and perform as a standard stepladder. LEANSAFE ladders have a lower rear rail to front rail connection point allowing the user to get closer to the work when in stepladder mode. Leaning a ladder safely requires that the rear rail is latched to the front rail. Werners patent pending single latch design stays engaged when needed, and is centrally located to easily open and close.
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Rating||Type IA Duty Rating|