United States Stove Ashley 2,200 Square Foot Pellet Stove With Optional Blower
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Ashley 2,200 Square Foot Pellet Stove With Optional Blower
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Wireless remote and digital thermostat included
- Large glass window with integrated air wash keeps the flame viewable
- 3-inch exhaust outlet fits most venting kits
- Full size burn engine produces up to 48,000 BTU
- Heats up to 2,200-Sq. Ft.
- 60-Lb hopper lasts up to 30 hours between fillings
- LED display with thermostat hookups
The Ashley Hearth AP60 is a fully automated pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through and out to eliminate smoke spillage while an automatic circulation blower spreads heat evenly. The digital controls on this stove also allow you to hook up a wall mount thermostat for easier adjustments. It also has a wireless remote control to allow you to adjust your stove from your recliner! Its durable yet sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. Heating your home with this unit ensures that you are doing your part to conserve our nations primary energy resources. Pellet heaters work by using a software driven control board to precisely deliver a pre-determined amount of fuel from the hopper into a burn chamber. An electric heating element, used only in startup, heats the pellets until they ignite. The combustion blower forces air through the burn chamber and once ignited, it provides an active combustion of the pellets resulting in very little ash. The exhaust and heat pass through one side of air chambers where on the other side, the variable speed room blower gathers the heat and distributes this through the room. This entire process results in a very clean burning, efficient heating machine for your home.
|Coverage||2200 sq ft|
|Log/Hopper Size||60 lb|