Milescraft Crown 45
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For use with miter saws
- Facilitates accurate cuts without guesswork
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ crown molding
- Supports crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″
- Indented cutting face to use for creating dentil-style detailed moldings
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- Cut finished molding with no break out on the finished surface
- Collapsible design for compact storage
Crown45 crown molding jig for miter saws will change the way crown molding projects are done, because there is no more Upside Down and Backwards thinking when cutting. The innovative right-side up cutting orientation, novice and professional alike can save time and money by cutting the stock correctly, the first time. With the Crown45, crown molding will be cut the way you see and install it on the wall.
|Includes||Common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)|