CROFT Magnolia Side Load Window, 23-1/2 In Oaw, 35-1/2 In Oah, Intercept Low-E Glass, Vinyl Frame
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Magnolia Side Load Window, 23-1/2 In Oaw, 35-1/2 In Oah, Intercept Low-E Glass, Vinyl Frame
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Aug 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Total welded frame and sash construction, continuous head and sill on twins
- This series boasts a traditionally simple, clean look, available in a variety of grid patterns
- Energy efficient 5/8 in Intercept glass
- Side load design provides additional strength with sash enclosed in frame
- Fully pocketed sill provides tight seal
- Side load removable sash
- J-channel reduces trimming in many applications
- Block and tackle balance system for easy operation and maintenance
The Magnolia series is the most economical choice in vinyl windows. The side load design provides additional structural strength and a full range of glass packages offer increased thermal performance. This series boasts a traditionally simple, clean look. And as with every CROFT window, the Magnolia series is built for life.
|Glass Type||Intercept Low-E|
|Overall Depth||2-1/8 in|
|Overall Height||35-1/2 in|
|Overall Width||23-1/2 in|
|Rough Opening Height||36 in|
|Rough Opening Width||24 in|
|Standards/Approvals||ENERGY STAR | NFRC Certified|
The following information is subject to change without notice