IRWIN Insert Bit, #2 Drive, Phillips Drive, 1/4-Inch Shank, Hex Shank, Steel 2-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Insert Bit, #2 Drive, Phillips Drive, 1/4-Inch Shank, Hex Shank, Steel 2-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Built for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers
- Precision tip geometry delivers superior fitment, reducing stripping and cam-out
- Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel to withstand high torque output
- Black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases life of bit
IRWIN® Impact Performance Series™ fastener drive bits are engineered for maximum durability and long life with impact drivers. These insert bits are designed with precision tip geometry so they fit fasteners more precisely, which reduces stripping and cam-out. Manufactured with heavy-duty, cold-forged, high-grade steel, they'll withstand extremely high torque output. Plus, a black oxide finish resists corrosion and increases the life of the bit.
|Shank Size||1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|