Malco Tools Vinyl Nail Hole Punch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Vinyl Nail Hole Punch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Add or elongate nail holes in vinyl siding to accommodate stud spacing.
- Generous horizontal 5/32 x 3/4 in (4.0 x 19.1 mm) nail slot.
- Compound leverage produces 7 to 1 mechanical advantage.
- Ergonomic Redline Handles won't wear you down.
The NHP1R Punch makes a generous 5/32 x 3/4 in (4.0 x 19.1 mm) horizontal slot for adding or elongating nail holes in vinyl and .019 in (0.48 mm) aluminum siding to accommodate irregular stud spacing. Constructed of hardened steel stampings and rugged investment cast alloy steel jaws with rust-resistant nickel plate and black oxide finishes to ensure long service life.
The Malco NHP1R Nail Hole Slot Punch also features ergonomic RedLine Handle technology. An Engineered handle opening compliments the natural power stroke of any users hand and maximizes the powerful 7:1 mechanical advantage of compound-leverage head to handle linkage. Comfortable handle grip contours, a non-slip grip insert, spring handle actuation and a thumb-operated handle latch ensure a natural fit and feel for comfortable one hand operation anywhere on the job.
|Net Weight||16 oz|
|Nominal Length||8-1/2 in|
|Slot Dimensions||5/32x3/4 in|
|Throat Depth||5/8 in|
|Type||Nail Hole Punch|