Broan-Nutone 50-110-Cfm Bathroom Exhaust Fan With LED Light
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-110-Cfm Bathroom Exhaust Fan With LED Light
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- FlexFlow technology, select between 50, 80 or 110 CFM
- Quiet operation at <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones
- Powerful ventilation reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Flex DC fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- Plug in, permanently lubricated, brushless DC motor – engineered for continuous operation
- Can be installed in a wall if mounted 8-ft. or more above the floor
- Includes an 11 watt, 3500K, integrated LED module that lasts up to 25,000 hours for maintenance-free convenience
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- ENERGY STAR certified product
- Quiet, energy efficient exhaust fan to help control air quality
- Selectable CFM For flexible installation
- Easy to install new / replace existing product from the roomside
Broan AE50110DCL Flex DC Series Exhaust Bath Fan with LED, ENERGY STAR offers easy, room side installation, with No Attic Access Required. Ceiling mounted ventilation fan features foldable mounting ears and EZ Duct connector for easy installation. New duct damper technology provides a tighter seal, resulting in reduced warm and cold air backdrafts. This energy efficient fan operates at a selectable CFM range of 50-80-110 at a quiet operation of <0.3-0.4-0.9 sones.
|Duct Size||4 in|
|Housing Dimension||9-1/4 in x 10 in x 5-3/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice