DeWALT DeWALT Precision Point Dwfp12233 Brad Nailer, 100 Magazine, Nail Fastener
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
DeWALT Precision Point Dwfp12233 Brad Nailer, 100 Magazine, Nail Fastener
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jan 26, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Precision Point™ technology, precise nail placement due to a smaller nose, compared to current DeWalt nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 ga brad nails from 5/8 to 2-1/8 in L
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Sequential or contact actuation
- Adjustable belthook allows the tool to be kept near the user
PRECISION POINT technology for precise nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current DeWALT® nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment for proper setting of nail heads. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Drives 18 ga brad nails from 5/8 to 2-1/8 in length. Adjustable belthook allows the tool to be kept near the user. Pressure rating of 70 to 120 psi. Weighs only 11.3 lb. Kit includes nailer, 1/4 in swivel fitting, sample brad nails, extra no-mar tips and carrying case.
|Air Pressure||70 to 120 psi|
|Handle Type||Overmold Grip|
|Includes||Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips, Nailer,|
|Dimensions||11.3 in L x 3.2 in W x 9.5 in H|