Richmond Rheem 1kW Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1kW Tankless Electric Water Heater
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- ON/OFF Dial Control with adjustable digital temperature display
- Self-modulating power control
- Robust copper immersion heating elements with brass top increases durability and are threaded for easy replacement
- Simple Installation
- Digital temperature display
The Richmond® Essential® RMTEX-08 is a 8 kW tankless electric water heater ideal for point-of-use applications. This unit is great for a point-of-use application. Richmond® Essential® tankless electric water heaters offer a continuous, endless supply of hot water. A lower kilowatt unit can provide hot water on demand for single or multiple point-of-use applications while a higher kilowatt unit could provide hot water for a whole house depending on the inlet ground water temperature. Tankless electric water heaters save space, save energy, save money, and require no venting. The sleek, compact size, 90% smaller than a tank, allows you to save space and place the unit wherever you want, including under a sink. Tankless units only draw energy when hot water is flowing, while traditional tanks are constantly drawing energy to keep the water in the tank at the desired temperature.
|Cable Size||8 AWG|
|Flow Rate||up to 1.95 GPM|
|Inlet Connection Size||Side 1/2 in NPT water connections|
|Number of Phases||1|
|Pressure Rating||25 to 150 PSI|
|Standards/Approvals||cETLus Listed | NSF/ANSI 372 Specified|
|Water Temperature (maximum)||140° F|
|Water Temperature (minimum)||80° F|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Warranty||Heating Chamber: 5 yr; Parts: 1 yr|