Ideal for trimming, decorative woodworking, and more, the MATRIX™ router attachment offers variable speeds and quick depth adjustment. A spindle lock allows for single-wrench bit changes. MATRIX power unit sold separately.
The MATRIX™ Quick Connect System lets you drill, cut, sand, and more with a base tool and a variety of interchangeable attachments. Featuring best-in-class speed and torque, the system enables you to build your workshop as you go — and tackle virtually any household task — while saving money and space.
- Powerful Performance for most trimming, small edge forming,"decorative woodworking"and hinge routing applications
- Quick Adjust button that allows for quick depth adjustment up to 1 in
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance thats right for each job
- RPM (12v Max = 0-6800, 20v Max = 0-9000 and AC 4A = 0-7300)