Black+Decker Matrix Oscillating Tool Attachment
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Matrix Oscillating Tool Attachment
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tool-free blade release makes accessory changes quick and easy - the quick release lever eliminates the need for a hex key
- Accepts variety of B&D accessories (sold seperatly) - Cuts drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials
- Variable Speed allows for precision performance thats right for each job
- OPM (12v Max = 0-14500, 20v Max = 0-18500 and AC 4A = 0-16000)
Sand, cut, scrape, and grind with the Matrix™ oscillating tool attachment. A powerful motor and up to 18,500 OPM gives it the power to tackle a variety of household tasks. Matrix™ power unit sold separately.
|Type||Oscillating Tool Attachment|
|Weight (Lbs)||1.381 LB|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|