MaxxAir 4100-Cfm Steel Mill Exhaust Fan
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4100-Cfm Steel Mill Exhaust Fan
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Totally enclosed energy efficient thermally protected PSC motor
- Flange has pre-drilled holes for easy installation
- Rolled flange edges for handling protection during installation
- Quickly removes unwanted odors and humidity
- Integrated precision formed exterior shutters prevent drafts from entering through the external opening
- Shutters open and close automatically
- Balanced 4-blade fan assembly totally enclosed for protection and OSHA compliance
- Housing constructed of durable 20 ga rust-resistant galvanized steel
This MaxxAir 24 in industrial exhaust fan is a powerful fan that can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses and a variety of other locations. The fan is well-suited to ventilate many types of substances from dust to humidity, excluding hazardous chemicals or fumes. The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed, thermally protected, PSC energy efficient motor. The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. Rolled flange edges offer handling protection during installation.
|Air Flow Rate||4100 cfm|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|