3M 8-Fl. Oz. Auto Advanced Rubbing Compound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Fl. Oz. Auto Advanced Rubbing Compound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compound removes scratches caused by sanding
- Formula effectively removes oxidation, stains and surface blemishes
- Application creates a lustrous shine with minimal swirl marks or holograms
- Fast-cut formulation reduces compounding time
3M™ Auto Care rubbing compound quickly removes sand scratches, oxidation, coarse swirl marks and water spots. Our liquid compound leaves minimal swirl marks and is safe for clearcoats, lacquer and enamel paint finishes. This car rubbing compound makes dull and tired looking auto body finishes look new and glossy once again.
|Boiling point||98.3° F|
|Composition||Water, Silica, Hydrotreated Light Petroleum Distillates, Kaolinite, Solvent-Refined Heavy Paraffinic Petroleum Distillates, Oleic Acid, Illite, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Poly (Oxyethylene) Sorbitan Monostearate|
|Compositions||Glycerin Hydrotreated Light Petroleum Distillates Illite Kaolinite Mineral Oil Oleic Acid Poly(Oxyethylene)Sorbitan Monostearate Silica Solvent-Refined Heavy Paraffinic Petroleum Distillates Water|
|Flash Point||205° F|
|PH Range||7-1/2 to 8-1/2|
|Standards/Approvals||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 Approved|
|Usage||For Hand Compounding Applications|
|VOC Content||415 g/L|
|Size||8 fl. oz|