Bosch 3-5/8-Inch Speed For Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 21-Tooth Per Inch, 3-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-5/8-Inch Speed For Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 21-Tooth Per Inch, 3-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge and thin metals 1/16 in to 1/8 in thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 21 TPI with unique tooth geometry including rigid and aggressive profiles for unrivaled speed in metal cutting
- Backward taper design simulates pendulum motion to increase speed
- Bimetal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8 in overall length, 2-5/8 in working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 3 piece pack
Innovative Bosch "Speed for Metal" blades offer the fastest cuts and long life in thick or thin metal pipes and metal profiles. A narrow, bi-metal body with strong, aggressive teeth removes stock quickly and leaves a good finish in straight and gently curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability that fits more than 90% of all current jig saw makes and models.
|Blade Material||Bi Metal|
|Tooth Design||Wavy set and milled|
|Type||Jig Saw Blade|
|Blade Length||5.25 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.035 in|
|Working Length||2-5/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|