Bosch® 3-1/4-Inch T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 20-Tooth Per Inch, 5-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-1/4-Inch T-Shank Jig Saw Blade, 20-Tooth Per Inch, 5-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pointed teeth reduce splintering on both sides of the workpiece
- For use on double-sided laminates, laminated substrates, mdf, hard and soft woods, and plywood
- 20 TPI pointed tooth profile and narrow blade bodyoptimized for clean, curved cuts and scrolling
- 5 piece pack
High carbon steel. Ground and pointed teeth for fine, splinter-free cuts on both sides of the workpiece. Also works without orbiting action. WOOD CUTTING: Curve cutting in plywood, plastics, laminated particleboard, hard and soft wood 5/64 in - 3/4 in .
|Application||Double-sided laminates, laminated particle board, MDF, hard/soft woods, plywood 5/64 in 3/4 in|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Steel|
|Type||Jig Saw Blade|
|Blade Thickness||0.05 in|
|Shank Size||T Shank|
|Working Length||2-5/16 in|