The Westinghouse Lighting Three-Way Pull Chain Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. This socket pairs with a three-way bulb to offer three light levels. Its pull chain switch is well suited to floor or table fixtures, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/4-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses one medium-base bulb.
- 3-way pull chain socket ideal for floor and table fixtures
- Brass finish offers excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/4 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base, 3-way bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety