Grip-Rite 33-Foot X 36-Inch Eave And Valley Protector
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
33-Foot X 36-Inch Eave And Valley Protector
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 53 mil THK self-adhesive membrane composed of elastomeric bitumen with glass mat reinforcement
- Easy-to-remove silicone treated release sheet (split-back) on the self-adhesive side
- Non-slip, sanded finish
- Self-sealing around nails and screws
- Effective and hard wearing
- Clean and easy to install
- No primer required
- Consistent thickness
- Requires no special tools
- Remains stable in outdoor temperatures
Grip-Rite Eave & Valley Protector provides additional protection against roof damage caused by ice and water. Install beneath shingles, along with areas where water may collect such as around chimneys, valleys, vents, skylights or other similar areas. Without proper drainage, water can accumulate and form ice dams, which cause more water to stay on the roof. Moisture on a roof can eventually work its way underneath the shingles to the roof deck and ultimately to the interior of the structure, causing additional damage.
|Coverage Area||99 sq-ft|