The Westinghouse Lighting On/Off Turn-Knob Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's turn-knob switch is easy to operate, and the brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is simple. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
- On/off turn-knob socket is easy to use
- Brass finish provides excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety