Westinghouse Three-Way Turn-Knob Socket
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Three-Way Turn-Knob Socket
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3-way turn-knob socket offers 3 light levels
- Brass finish provides excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base, 3-way bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
The Westinghouse Lighting Three-Way Turn-Knob Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. This socket pairs with a three-way bulb to offer three light levels. Its turn-knob switch makes operation a snap, and the brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
|Standards/Approvals||cULus/UL Listed | CSA Approved|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|