The Westinghouse Lighting Three-Way Turn-Knob Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. This socket pairs with a three-way bulb to offer three light levels. Its turn-knob switch makes operation a snap, and the brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
- 3-way turn-knob socket offers 3 light levels
- Brass finish provides excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base, 3-way bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety