The Westinghouse Lighting On/Off Pull Chain Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's pull chain switch is well suited to floor or table fixtures, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/4-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
- On/off pull chain socket ideal for floor and table fixtures
- Brass finish offers excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/4 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety