Westinghouse Brass Finish Push-Through Socket With Set Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Brass Finish Push-Through Socket With Set Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Push-through socket with set screw
- Brass finish offers excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 660 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
The Westinghouse Lighting Brass Finish Push-Through Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's push-through switch makes it ideal for table and floor light fixtures, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design and set screw, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing. It uses medium-base bulbs.
|Standards/Approvals||cULus/UL Listed | CSA Approved|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|