The Westinghouse Lighting Brass Finish Push-Through Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's push-through switch makes it ideal for table and floor light fixtures, and its brass finish has a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design and set screw, installation is easy. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/2-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing. It uses medium-base bulbs.
- Push-through socket with set screw
- Brass finish offers excellent heat resistance
- 2-1/2 in high; 250 V rating
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 660 W maximum
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety