Westinghouse 4-Inch Offset Crossbar
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch Offset Crossbar
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Mar 25, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Offset 4 in crossbar for precise positioning
- 2 tapped 8/32 holes; slips at 3/8-IP
- 2-3/4 in between holes; 1/2-in. mounting screws
- 20 lb. load rating
- Use for ceiling and wall mounting
Mount lighting fixtures with ease when you use the Westinghouse Lighting 4-Inch Offset Crossbar. This crossbar has a 20-pound load rating and includes two tapped 8/32 holes spaced 2-3/4 in apart so you can mount fixtures precisely and be assured they'll stay in place. Tapped at 1/8-IP and with slips at 3/8-IP, this crossbar has everything you need to confidently position your lighting fixture. It comes with two 1/2-inch mounting screws.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|