Westinghouse Brass Finish Traditional Canopy Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Brass Finish Traditional Canopy Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Mar 24, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Complete traditional canopy kit
- Brass finish canopy
- Use to suspend a fixture while covering its electrical box
- 5 in diameter; 7/16 in center hole; 50 lb. load rating
- Includes hardware for installation
The Westinghouse Lighting Brass Finish Traditional Canopy Kit lets you hang a ceiling fixture anywhere in the home. Featuring a rosette design, the decorative brass finish canopy adds an elegant touch to your interior decor while concealing an unsightly ceiling box. All pieces in the kit are mutually compatible, so you will not have to worry about not having a specific part on hand. Once you have installed the canopy, mount the fixture following the manufacturer's instructions. The kit contains a full collection of hardware for installation, including a crossbar, a screw collar loop, a locknut, mounting screws, a lock washer, and cap nuts. The canopy is 5 in in diameter and has a 7/16-inch center hole. This kit is rated to support fixtures up to 50 pounds.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|