Westinghouse Electrified Candlestick and Bottle Adapter Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Electrified Candlestick and Bottle Adapter Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Turn your favorite bottle into a lamp
- Three bottle adapters fit bottles of varying sizes
- Push-through socket; 8 ft cord
- Easy assembly with included hardware
The Westinghouse Lighting Make-A-Lamp Electrified Candlestick and Bottle Adapter Kit makes the process of creating and building your own lamp design simple and efficient. The three included rubber bottle adapters make it possible for you to turn your favorite vase or a treasured bottle into a unique, functioning lamp base. A push-through socket attaches to the correct size bottle adapter with the included nipple, check ring, and lock nut hardware. Along with the socket, bottle adapters, and included hardware, this Make-A-Lamp Kit includes an 8-foot, 18-gauge cord set. The socket is rated at 660 watts - 250 volts and takes a standard-base bulb with a 150-watt maximum. Each piece of the set fits together efficiently to allow you build the lamp design you want without any hassle of installation.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|