Pennington 3-Pound Tall Fescue Smart Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Pound Tall Fescue Smart Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Grows a beautiful fine-textured lawn
- Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season
- Contains improved heat, drought and disease-resistant varieties
- Lower growing requiring less mowing than common fescues
- Cool-season, aggressive, perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures
- Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas
For a healthier, thicker lawn that requires 30 percent less water. Maximizes fertilizer performance. Grows a denser, deeper root system.
|Coverage||750 sq. ft|
|Mowing Height||3-inch to 4-inch|
|Planting Depth||No more than 1/4-inch|
|Planting Rates - New Lawns||8 lbs/1000 sq. ft.|
|Planting Rates - Overseeding||4 lbs/1000 sq. ft.|
|Recommended Planting Dates||Early spring and early fall|
|Type||Tall Fescue Seed|
|Weight (Lbs)||3 lbs|
|Weight (lb)||3 lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|