DeWALT 20-Volt Max Drywall Cordless Cut-Out Tool, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max Drywall Cordless Cut-Out Tool, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Aug 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 26,000 RPM motor delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc.
- Tool-free bit change allows for fast & easy bit changing - without a wrench
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life
- Bright LED illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
The DCS551B 20V MAX* Drywall Cut-Out Tool has a 26,000 rpm motor with a tool-free bit change. Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life.
Bare tool - Battery not included * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18. Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Application||Ceiling Tile, Drywall, Plywood|
|Bare Tool/Kit||Bare Tool|
|Chuck Size||1/4 in|
|Collet Diameter||1/4 in , 1/8 in|
|No Load RPM||0 To 26,000|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|