ER 70S-6 mild steel. Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Yellow color coding on label. Required shielding gas: Argon/CO2. Recommended Polarity: DCEP Reverse Polarity. Tensile Strength (PSI): 70,000. Wt. 10 lb.
- MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire
- High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding
- Superior wire surface finish for best feed ability and arc performance, increased manganese and silicon provide excellent cleaning action
- Butt and fillet welding of carbon steel sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive equipment applications
- Contains a higher level of manganese and silicone for a superior weld even on a rusty, dirty steel
- MIG - High Strength
- Diameter: .030 In