The Dremel Multi-Max MM40 has all of the top-line features you’d expect from the Dremel brand. Packing a robust and powerful 3.8 amp motor with Quick-Boost™ electronic feedback MM40 is capable of tackling demanding jobs while it automatically maintains constant speed through the toughest materials. The tool’s patented Quick Lock™ accessory change system lets you switch between accessories with a simple turn of a lever and the innovative Quick Hold™ magnetic accessory interface holds the accessory in place while changing accessories so you don't have to. With the extra-wide 3.2-degree angle of oscillation the speed of cut is improved to make MM40 one of the fastest DIY oscillating tools available in its class. Dremel storage case included to hold tool and accessories.
- High-performance 3.8 Amp motor for the most demanding applications
- Quick-Lock for tool-less and secure accessory changes
- Quick-Boost - maintains constant speed throughout toughest applications and materials
- Quick-hold - magnetic flange holds the accessory in place for easier accessory changes
- Up-front on/off switch - for one-handed use and maintains speed setting
- Accessories: MM480 Flush Cutting Blade, MM482 Flush Cutting Blade, MM450 Wood/Drywall Blade, MM435 Drywall Jab Saw, MM502 Grout Blade, MM610 Flexible Scraper, MM14 Hook and Loop Pad, MM70W Sandpaper sheets for wood, 60 grit (5), 120 grit, (5), 240 grit (5), MM70P Sandpaper sheets for paint, 60 grit (5), 120 grit, (5), 240 grit (4), Storage Hard Case