Triangle Bermuda grass seed produces a dark green, self-repairing turf grass Warm-season grass should be planted in late spring or summer in temperatures of 71-80°F.
- High drought and foot traffic tolerance keep your yard strong and lush despite lack of rain and footsteps
- High disease and insect resistance minimize turf loss without the use of harsh chemicals
- Ideal for overseeding to prolong the life and brightness of your yard
- Fills in quickly and has wide adaption, easily covering bare spots for a vibrant, uniform appearance
- Performs best in sunny areas and produces a spreading growth pattern with medium texture