Plantation Products Asparagus Mary Washington Sow Easy Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Asparagus Mary Washington Sow Easy Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Characteristics: A delicate and fresh flavored gourmet treat. The large and tender spears are high-yielding and disease resistant. Perennials - can be harvested year after year. Good for canning and freezing.
- Flavor: Fresh and mild
- Preparation Ideas: Can be used as an appetizer, side dish, or in stir fry
- Grows Best In: Full Sun
- Days to Germination: 14-21 Days
- Days to Maturity: 725-730 Days
- Planting Depth: .5"
- Seed Spacing: 2'/18"
Asparagus Mary Washington is a delicate and fresh flavored gourmet treat. The large and tender spears are high-yielding and disease resistant. They are perennial and can be harvested year after year. They are excellent for canning and freezing.