Oklahoma Joe's Highland Offset Charcoal Smoker
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Highland Offset Charcoal Smoker
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Front shelf for easy access to food or utensils while smoking
- 619-square-inches of primary cooking space; 281-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
Enjoy a classic smoking experience with the heavy-duty Oklahoma Joe's® Highland Offset Smoker. High-temperature, heavy-gauge steel construction offers durability while a convenient fire access door and multiple dampers give you more control over your smoking experience.
Read Owner Manual, including all warnings, prior to assembly and/or use. Nominal information shown.
|Grate Material||Porcelain-Coated Wire|
|Primary Cooking Area||619 sq. in.|
|Secondary Cooking Area||281 sq. in.|
|Total Cooking Area||900 sq. in.|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.|
|Warranty||2 yr Limited|