Plantation Products Catnip Mint Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Catnip Mint Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flavor: Lemony-mint
- Preparation Ideas: Use in your tea and cats won't be the only ones who can't resist this herb
- Days to Germination: 8-12 Days
- Days to Maturity: 70-75 Days
- Planting Depth: .25"
- Seed Spacing: 20"
- Best Container Size: 12"+
Catnip is a member of the mint family that takes its name because of its particular attraction for cats. Young leaves and shoots also impart a lemony-mint flavor to everyday cooking and catnip tea. It can also be grown for bee forage.
|Sun Exposure||Full Sun|