Pennington 1-Pound Bermuda Grass Seed
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Pound Bermuda Grass Seed
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Produces a thick, aggressively self-spreading grass
- Contains improved cold-tolerant varieties
- Extremely wear-resistant turf with a deep root system
- Naturally more drought-tolerant than other grass varieties
- Low-growing blend specially formulated to produce fewer grass clippings
- Warm-season grass that goes dormant (turns brown) out of season (winter months)
- Contains Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology
Give yourself the gift of a thick, lush, wear-resistant lawn with Pennington Bermudagrass grass seed. Ideal for southern lawns that bask in full sun for eight or more hours each day, the low-growing grass varieties in this Bermudagrass blend offer improved cold tolerance over ordinary Bermudagrass varieties. That's on top of exceptional heat, drought and traffic tolerance that Bermuda is known for. This combination extends the suitability of this warm-season grass into more moderate climates, including the transition zone.
|Disease Resistance||Very Good|
|Grass Texture||Moderately Fine|
|Light Requirement||Full Sun|
|Mowing Height||1 in - 1-1/2 in|
|Planting Depth||1/8 in|
|Planting Rates - New Lawns||2-1/2 lbs/1,000 sq. ft|
|Planting Rates - Overseeding||1 lb/1,000 sq. ft|
|Recommended Planting Dates||Early Spring or Early Fall|