Diablo 10-Inch 6-Tooth HardieBlade Fiber Cement Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch 6-Tooth HardieBlade Fiber Cement Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 75 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board
Diablo HardieBlade™ is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo Fiber Cement Blades generate up to 50% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. Diablo PCD HardieBlades feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life up to 75 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades Diablo PCD HardieBlades are perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
* Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk. Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Applicable Materials||Fiber Cement|
|Application||Siding, Panels, single & stacked cutting in fiber cement product only|
|Cutting Edge Material||Polycrystalline Diamond|
|Hook Angle||10 in|
|Number of Teeth||6|
|Teeth Type||6 TCG (PCD)|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Italy|