EXCALIBUR Cross-Stix Monopod Shooting Rest
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Cross-Stix Monopod Shooting Rest
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Doubling as a walking stick, the Tri-flip feet allow it to convert from a monopod into a versatile tripod shooting rest in seconds.
- The low profile rest is specifically designed not to interfere with the crossbows string travel, but provides rock-solid grip.
- Three-section aluminum alloy legs come equipped with durable and fully adjustable flip locks, maximizing the Cross-Stixs load capacity.
- Ball joint technology enables vertical and horizontal positioning, reducing body movement and making shot transitions easier than ever.
- A soft, non-slip foam handle will provide optimal fit and feel in any weather condition.
Stability is one of the keys to consistent accuracy. The Cross-Stix is guaranteed to steady your shot on the move, in a tree stand, or in tight spaces like a ground blind.