Eaton 50-Amp Temporary Rv Power Outlet Box
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Amp Temporary Rv Power Outlet Box
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Use to provide temporary outdoor electrical service at construction sites, marinas, mobile home parks and/or RV parks
- Rugged, heavy-duty, 100% galvanized-steel enclosure is coated for durability
- Doors can be padlocked to help prevent power theft and vandalism
A power pedestal is a device designed for outdoor service to meet temporary power requirements at construction sites, marinas, recreational vehicle (RV parks and mobile home parks). Power pedestals provide a safe and reliable means for users to access electricity at such locations.The Eaton Cutler-Hammer 50 Amp 1-Circuit Temporary RV Power Outlet Box is designed for outdoor electrical service to meet temporary power requirements. The power box features a removable upper dead-front cover and a lower dead-front cover that rotates 90 for easy routing of incoming wire.
|Type||RV Power Outlet Box|