ShowerCAST Plus is a 60 x 32 x 4 porcelain enamel steel shower base 2 wider than the standard ShowerCAST, designed for new installations and remodel applications where an easy-access shower solution with roomier width is desired. Bootz ShowerCAST Plus is a step above plastic/composite competitors, inviting quality upgrades to residential, hospitality and commercial (hotel, motel and multi-housing) applications. ShowerCAST Plus is constructed of one-piece heavy gauge seamless steel with an acid-resistant, high gloss, sanitary, and stain-resistant porcelain enamel finish. ShowerCAST Plus has the same length as a typical industry-standard 5 bathtub, is a roomier 2 wider, shares a similar drain-hole location (for easier remodel plumbing), weighs only 50 lbs., and is very easy to install - just set it and level it. The full length support pad provides added strength for better durability, flat base for ease of installation, and noise absorbing capabilities for a luxurious peaceful shower. Bootz ShowerCAST Plus is compatible or complies with ASME A112.19.1/CSA B45.2 (Standard for Enameled Cast Iron and Enameled Steel Plumbing Fixtures), ASTM F462 (Consumer Safety Specifications for Slip Resistant Bathing Facilities), CSA, WW-P 541, HUD-FHA-VA, LEED, and the Buy America Act where applicable when Installed accordingly. Available in white, bone and biscuit colors, with a right or left hand drain. Made in The USA.
- Porcelain enameled steel shower base, made 2" wider.
- Low threshold for safe and easy step-through entrance and exit.
- Designed for new and remodel applications where easy-access and roomier width is desired.
- Constructed of one-piece heavy gauge seamless steel with acid-resistant, high-gloss, sanitary, and stain-resistant porcelain finish.
- Same length as industry-standard 5' bathtub, and wider for luxuriously spacious shower experience.
- Shares similar drain hole placement as standard bathtub for easier installation.
- Weighs less than 45 lbs. for easy transport, handling, and installation.
- Full-length support pad provides added strength for better durability, a flat base for ease of installation, and noise-absorbing capabilities for peaceful showering.
- Available in left or right hand with slip-resistant bottom.