Swan 5/8-Inch X 50-Foot Flexrite Pro Garden Hose
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/8-Inch X 50-Foot Flexrite Pro Garden Hose
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 400+ PSI burst strength
- Heavy-duty flexible garden hose
- Ideal for gardeners, landscapers, serious DIYers and other related professionals
- Also appropriate for watering the lawn and connecting to a power washer
- Extra reinforcement for burst resistance
- Abrasion-resistant jacket is easy to clean, helps prevent wear and tear
- Patented Hose Armour® prevents kinking at the water source
- Lead-free-aluminum couplings are crush-proof up to 4,000 PSI
- Fits all standard faucets and most water accessories
- Limited lifetime warranty
Swans FlexritePRO® garden hose is a heavy-duty and extremely flexible garden hose that meets the most demanding needs of gardeners, landscapers, serious DIYers and other related professionals.
Its also an ideal heavy-duty flexible hose for the homeowner who needs the strength of a professional garden hose combined with maximum flexibility to water the lawn or to power-wash a home, vehicle or equipment.
The FlexritePRO®s power is due to its 5/8-inch inside diameter and 400+ PSI burst strength, which allow a large amount of water to pass through the heavy-duty hose at high speed. To prevent the FlexritePRO® from bursting or kinking, the ultra durable hose is constructed of a special water coat surrounded by polyester mesh for reinforcement.
This burst-proof garden hose also doesnt kink at the water source thanks to Swans patented Hose Armour® at the female coupling. At the male coupling, an octagonal nut tightly attaches the flexible hose to a nozzle or sprinkler with the turn of a wrench.
The FlexritePRO® heavy-duty water hose is further reinforced by an abrasion-resistant jacket, which helps protect it from being dragged over a construction site, while built-to-last couplings can withstand being run over by heavy equipment up to 4,000 PSI.
A limited lifetime warranty ensures the FlexritePRO® heavy-duty garden hose will maintain its strength and flexibility at your job site or home.
The following information is subject to change without notice