IRWIN Vise-Grip Original Long Nose Locking Plier With Wire Cutter, 2-3/4 In Jaw Opening, Nickel Jaw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Vise-Grip Original Long Nose Locking Plier With Wire Cutter, 2-3/4 In Jaw Opening, Nickel Jaw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Aug 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places, ideal for precision work and hobbies, includes convenient wire cutter
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work, convenient wire cutter, stays adjusted for repetitive use. Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability with hardened teeth are made to grip from any angle. Long, straight nose provides easy access in narrow, hard-to-reach places.
|Jaw Opening Size||2-3/4 in|
|Jaw Width||3/16 in|
|Overall Length||9 in|
|Standards/Approvals||Federal Specification GGG-W-00649|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Jaw Length||2-3/2 in|