Walton Wood Farm The Wanderer Solid Cologne
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
The Wanderer Solid Cologne
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Vegetarian-Friendly, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free
- SLS, Paraben, Phthalate, and Dye-Free
- Moisturizing blend of essential oils, including Hemp Seed, Grape Seed, and Avocado
- 2.5 oz solid tin is carry-on luggage approved, won’t leak or break
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cara Alba (Beeswax), Fragrance/parfume, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprilic/Capric Triglycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax, Mixed Tocopherals.
No need for a map, The Wanderer finds home wherever they roam. This travel-friendly, cracked pepper and mandarin scented solid cologne is crafted with a moisturizing blend of essential oils, including Beeswax & Grape Seed. Best part? You can never put too much on and it can be used as a moisturizer, too.
|Scent||Cracked Pepper & Mandarin|