RUST-OLEUM® 17-Ounce Fluorescent Red Orange M1800 System Water-Based Precision Line Marking Paint
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
17-Ounce Fluorescent Red Orange M1800 System Water-Based Precision Line Marking Paint
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Mar 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Marks up to 250% more linear feet than other brands; precision tip—virtually no overspray
- Resists early fading and chalking
- Adheres to hot surfaces; can be sprayed in the cold (to 25-degree F)
- Dries in under 5 minutes
Create ultra-crisp, long-lasting marks with Rust-Oleum Industrial Choice M1800 System Precision Line Inverted Marking Paint Spray. This water-based formula creates accurate, easy-to-read markings in bright, durable colors.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Applicable Materials||Grass, Gravel, Paver|
|Boiling point||-37 to 537-degree C|
|Color||Fluorescent Red Orange|
|Compositions||Propane Naphtha Petroleum Hydrotreated Light n-Butane n-Butyl Acetate Xylenes (O- M- P- Isomers) Titanium Dioxide Hydrous Magnesium Silicate Ethylbenzene|
|Coverage Area||600 to 700 linear ft|
|Drying time||5 min|
|Flash Point||-96-degree C|
|Temperature Rating||40 to 90-degree F|
|Type||Marking Spray Paint|
|VOC Content||566 g/L|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|