RUST-OLEUM® Industrial Choice M1600 System 17-Ounce High Visibility Yellow Sb Precision Line Marking Paint
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Industrial Choice M1600 System 17-Ounce High Visibility Yellow Sb Precision Line Marking Paint
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Adheres to hot surfaces; can be sprayed in the cold (to 25°F)
- Marks up to 250% more linear feet than other brands; precision tip—virtually no overspray
- Resists early fading and chalking
- Dries in under 5 minutes
Precision Line® is a general purpose inverted marking paint. Use for marking concrete, pavement, gravel, grass, and more. Precision Line is suitable for marking the location of underground utilities at construction and excavation sites where identification is desired.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Applicable Materials||Concrete, pavement, gravel, grass, and more|
|Application Method||Marking Pistol or Marking Wand|
|Application Temperature||25-90 -degree F|
|Boiling point||-37 - 537 -degree C|
|Color||High Visibility Yellow|
|Compositions||Acetone, Xylene, and Toluene|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can|
|Coverage Area||600-700 linear feet at 1 in wide|
|Drying time||5 min|
|Flash Point||-96-degree C|
|Net Content||17 oz|
|Resin Type||Modified Alkyd|
|Shelf Life||5 yr|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
MSDS and Tech Data Sheets