Century Drill & Tool Jig Saw Blade, 18 Tpi, Bi-Metal
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Jig Saw Blade, 18 Tpi, Bi-Metal
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Century bi-metal jig saw blades offer a carbon alloy backbone and cobalt alloy high-speed steel teeth for maximum performance
- Carbon alloy backbone allows for blade flexibility and absorbs shock when cutting difficult materials
- Cobalt high-speed steel teeth offer the best wear resistance in all types of cutting materials
- Century bi-metal jig saws are designed for performance, lasting 5X longer than carbon alloy blades
- Cuts ferrous 1/8 to 1/4 in , non-ferrous under 1/8 in
Century Drill & Tool Jig Saw Blade, Teeth per Inch: 18, Shank Type: Tang, Bi-Metal, 2-3/4 in L, 0.04 in Thick, Cut Material: Aluminum, Ferrous Metal, Non-Ferrous Metal, Package Type: Pack, Package Quantity: 5
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Cut Material||Aluminum, Ferrous Metal, Non-Ferrous Metal|
|Teeth Per Inch||18|