LOMANCO 110-Mph Aluminum Whirlybird Turbine Ventilator
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
110-Mph Aluminum Whirlybird Turbine Ventilator
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Mar 31, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- Riveted at every connection
- 21 air foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Large flashing for easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 mph
- Easy installation
- Reduces energy bills
- Reduces winter ice build up
- Big Whirly 14 in moves up to 37% more air than the 12 in
All LOMANCO® Whirlybird® turbines come with a lifetime transferable warranty. Simply put, you can't buy a better turbine. The turbine design features permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance. Other common features of the turbine are its rigid spider-type construction riveted at every connection and tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled edges to deflect water and 100% rust-free all-aluminum construction. The Whirlybird® turbine's large flashing makes installation easy. The Whirlybird® turbine's exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a 12/12 roof pitch for use on many roof applications. When installed properly, the Whirlybird® turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup.
|Base Size||22 x 22 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||Miami Dade County/TDI Approved|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Transferable|