Eaton Lighting Fluorescent Strip Light, 120 V, 32 W, T8 Lamp
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Fluorescent Strip Light, 120 V, 32 W, T8 Lamp
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Uses various T8 fluorescent lamps
- Channel is die formed cold rolled steel with numerous KOs for ease of installation
- Groove for tong hanger
- End plate quickly converts to snap-in channel connector for continuous row alignment
- Lamp holder bracket flips in place
- Channel/wireway cover secured with quarter-turn fasteners
- Tight fit for ease of maintenance
- Ballasts are CBM/ETL Class "P" and are positively secured by mounting bolts
- Multistage iron phosphate pretreatment ensures maximum bonding and rust inhibitor
The SNF Series is a functional and multi-purpose narrow strip family that incorporates premium performance and construction durability. Designed with our easy-to-use flip-up socket design, the SNF significantly reduces installation time. The performance and application versatility of this series can be increased by incorporating symmetrical or asymmetrical reflectors.
|Lamp Wattage||32 W|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Standards/Approvals||Energy Star Certified | UL/cUL Listed|
|Voltage Rating||120 V|
|Dimensions||4 ft L x 2.75 in W x 3.31 in H|